Commercial Ice Makers
CNF0201 • CNF0202
Countertop Nugget Ice Maker & Dispenser
Nugget ice consists of small pieces ranging from 3/8″ to 1/2″ in width and length on average. Offers a 85% ice to water ratio with a softer, chewable texture while still providing maximum cooling effect and great dispensabilty.
- Up to 315 lbs. (143 kgs) standard daily ice production including ice and water content.
- New DuraTech™ front panel for easy cleaning and reduced hardwater staining in the dispense area.
- Only 16.25″ (41.28 cm) wide by 24.00″ (61.00 cm) deep by 35.00″ (89.00 cm) tall on the RNS12 and 42.00″ (107.00 cm) tall without legs; legs sold separately.
- Trouble-free ice dispensing. Simply place cup under chute and activate.
- Two ice activation options: activation arm or touchless.
- Dispense opening (10.50″/ 26.67 cm) from grate to chute maximizes clearance for tall containers.
- Larger drain pan minimizes ice spillage.
- Blue LED light provides dispense visibility for rooms with limited ambient light.
- Drain connections in back or bottom of unit for flush mounting.
- Manitowoc’s patented cleaning technology manages the cleaning process from start to finish.
Ice Kube Machine
Ice Kube Machine, cube style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30″ W, production capacity up to 515 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (400 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), water shield, smudge & fingerprint resistant, stainless like finish, dice size cubes, R410a refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
- Easy access to food zone with removal of two screws and lift-off door
- High-tech exterior with smudge and fingerprint resistant stainless-like finish
- White plastics in the food zone help identify areas needing cleaning
- Water shield, distribution tube, pump, floats, and trough removable by hand
- Available CleanAir™ pack controls the growth of bacteria and fungi that form slime and cause odors in the food zone
Ice Storage Bins
The K-Series Ice Storage Bins are the perfect match for any of our ice machines. The convenient stay-open design keeps the bin door out of the way while scooping ice. An internal scoop holder stays above ice line for easy access and better sanitation. The high-tech stainless-like finish has been engineer-tested with superior corrosion resistance. Specifics vary based on the model. Check the spec sheet for details.
- All K-bins include one set of 4 legs.
- Adjustable from 6 ” to 7.75 in (15.24 to 20.32cm)
- Stay open door keeps bin door out of the way while scooping ice.
- Internal scoop holder keeps scoop above the ice line for better sanitation.
- Foamed insulated door reduces sweat on the door and keeps ice lasting longer.
- High tech stainless like finish with superior corrosion resistance.
- Black side panels to match your Koolaire modular ice machine.
Undercounter Ice Machines
NEO undercounter ice machines are designed to provide ice right where you need it – within reach. Improvements in Performance, Intelligence and Convenience make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.
Designed for dispensing ice only. Accepts containers up to 10.5” (26.7 cm) in height.
With Indigo ice machines you can program the ice machines to be off certain hours of the day so that while the hotel guests are sleeping, the ice machine can be too!
Designed for dispensing ice and water. Accepts containers up to 10.5” (26.67 cm) in height – Built-in water valve
With Indigo NXT ice machines you can program the ice machines to be off certain hours of the day so that while the hotel guests are sleeping, the ice machine can be too!
For over 20 years, Blue Caffé has provided North Carolina businesses with great tasting purified water through our state-of-the-art bottleless water and ice coolers. Blue Caffé's water and ice cooler products have the latest technology to help safeguard your business, including antimicrobial surfaces and in-tank sanitization. We are a family owned business emphasizing excellent client experience and customer service. Blue Caffé's mission is to provide healthy drinking water and ice to businesses in a safe, sustainable and economical manner.