Commercial Ice Makers
CNF0201 • CNF0202
Countertop Nugget Ice Maker & Dispenser
Nugget ice consists of small pieces ranging from 3/8″ to 1/2″ in width and length on average. Offers a 85% ice to water ratio with a softer, chewable texture while still providing maximum cooling effect and great dispensibilty.
- Up to 315 lbs. (143 kgs) standard daily ice production including ice and water content.
- New DuraTech™ front panel for easy cleaning and reduced hardwater staining in the dispense area.
- Only 16.25″ (41.28 cm) wide by 24.00″ (61.00 cm) deep by 35.00″ (89.00 cm) tall on the RNS12 and 42.00″ (107.00 cm) tall without legs; legs sold separately.
- Trouble-free ice dispensing. Simply place cup under chute and activate.
- Two ice activation options: activation arm or touchless.
- Dispense opening (10.50″/ 26.67 cm) from grate to chute maximizes clearance for tall containers.
- Larger drain pan minimizes ice spillage.
- Blue LED light provides dispense visibility for rooms with limited ambient light.
- Drain connections in back or bottom of unit for flush mounting.
- Manitowoc’s patented cleaning technology manages the cleaning process from start to finish.
KT-0500 Ice Kube Machine
Ice Kube Machine, cube style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30″ W, production capacity up to 515 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (400 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), water shield, smudge & fingerprint resistant, stainless like finish, dice size cubes, R410a refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
- Easy access to food zone with removal of two screws and lift-off door
- High-tech exterior with smudge and fingerprint resistant stainless-like finish
- White plastics in the food zone help identify areas needing cleaning
- Water shield, distribution tube, pump, floats, and trough removable by hand
- Available CleanAir™ pack controls the growth of bacteria and fungi that form slime and cause odors in the food zone
Koolaire Ice Storage Bins
The K-Series Ice Storage Bins are the perfect match for any of our ice machines. The convenient stay-open design keeps the bin door out of the way while scooping ice. An internal scoop holder stays above ice line for easy access and better sanitation. The high-tech stainless-like finish has been engineer-tested with superior corrosion resistance. Specifics vary based on the model. Check the spec sheet for details.
- All K-bins include one set of 4 legs.
- Adjustable from 6 ” to 7.75 in (15.24 to 20.32cm)
- Stay open door keeps bin door out of the way while scooping ice.
- Internal scoop holder keeps scoop above the ice line for better sanitation.
- Foamed insulated door reduces sweat on the door and keeps ice lasting longer.
- High tech stainless like finish with superior corrosion resistance.
- Black side panels to match your Koolaire modular ice machine.
NEO® 140/190 Undercounter Ice Machines
NEO undercounter ice machines are designed to provide ice right where you need it – within reach. Improvements in Performance, Intelligence and Convenience make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading capacity.
Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
Available LuminIce® Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine cleaner, longer.